Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Engine Power


A lot of discussions and arguments are spend in the amount of power propulsion is need in a boat.
Many theories have develop regarding the safety issues that over powering a boat, any kind of brand or size boat can create.


Many times we have discuss with customer the same issues of what is appropriate and necessary to install as engine in a boat.
And then....... I get this picture and wonder what kind of thought pattern or what is the physical and mechanical advantage to have some kind of bass boat rigged with 9 yes I say 9 outboard engines of 25HP each.
Usually I get overwhelm when I see the same kind of boat with one 300 HP or two; but this....?
Some one please explain to me what is the concept or theory or ??????

No comments:

Post a Comment